The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Hungary invites applications for the Balassi Summer University 2022 to be held in Budapest between July 18 – August 12, 2022. The deadline of the application period is April 1, 2022.
The objective of the scholarship is to improve, broaden and strengthen the Hungarian language skills and cultural knowledge related to Hungary of the participants in the programme. Besides the intensive learning of the Hungarian language, the Balassi Summer University offers lectures on Hungarian literature, history, geography, ethnography, history of theatre and cultural history.
The scholarship includes:
- full tuition fee
- course material
- three meals a day
- a 30-day pass for public transport
- attending the cultural programmes
- attending the excursion
Individuals entitled to submit their applications are:
- of Hungarian descent, citizens and residents of the diaspora communities beyond the Carpathian Basin, and a minimum of 18 years of age, or
- of non-Hungarian descent, citizens and residents of other countries, and a minimum of 18 years of age.
Deadline of applications: 1 April 2022, 24.00 (UTC+1)
For further information please contact Ms. Daniella Vörös:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +36 1 800 9482
- Address: H-1065 Budapest, Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 57., III. building, 1st floor, room 102.