In this online discussion hosted by LSE Ideas, we will explore the Visegrad countries’ cultural development since 1991 with a particular focus on film and theatre. This digital event will take place on the exact anniversary of the Visegrad Group establishment, celebrating 30 years of cooperation between the V4 countries.
- Müpa Budapest CEO and Hungarian film commissioner Csaba Káel,
- Karlovy Vary IFF's artistic director Karel Och,
- Irena Taskovski, founder and managing director of Taskovski Films,
- journalist and theatre critic Zuzana Uličianska and
- film and theatre director, producer and screenwriter Krzysztof Zanussi.
Chair: Dr Mary Martin, director of the UN Business and Human Security Initiative at LSE IDEAS.
Please register here to attend: http://bit.ly/36UDLF9
In cooperation with:
LSE IDEAS is LSE's foreign policy think tank, connecting academic knowledge of diplomacy and strategy with the people who use it.
The Polish Cultural Institute in London promotes Polish culture and heritage to British audiences, as well as developing collaborations and building bridges between key cultural and academic institutions in Poland and the UK.
The Czech Centre London actively promotes the Czech Republic by showcasing Czech culture, innovations and creativity in the UK.